Whitney Houston – The Ultimate Collection (2012) descargalo

Tracklist:
01. Saving All My Love For You – Greatest Love Of All – One Moment In
Time
02. I Have Nothing – I Will Always Love You – Run To You
03. You Give Good Love – All At Once – Where Do Broken Hearts Go
04. If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful
05. Didn’t We Almost Have It All – All The Man That I Need – Exhale (Shoop
Shoop)
06. Count On Me – I Believe In You And Me
07. I Learned From The Best – Same Script, Different Cast
08. Could I Have This Kiss Forever
09. If I Told You That – Fine
10. My Love Is Your Love – It’s Not Right But It’s Ok
11. Heartbreak Hotel – Step By Step – Queen Of The Night
12. I’m Every Woman – Love Will Save The Day
13. I’m Your Baby Tonight – So Emotional
14. I Wanna Dance With Somebody
15. How Will I Know – I Will Always Love You
16. Greatest Love Of All – It’s Not Right But It’s Ok
17. I’m Your Baby Tonight
Download By DownFlow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortiz pagó 30 millones de pesos al bachatero Anthony Santos por 15 conciertos